Our courses for patients and healthcare professionals blend e-learning with face-to-face support.
We currently offer two courses, these include the direct oral anticoagulant drugs (DOACs):
CPD for healthcare professionals: Anticoagulation management and stroke prevention
- A comprehensive, accredited blended-learning course with minimal face-to-face contact time for HCPs
- Offers flexibility to learners and their employers – learn when and where convenient
- Built on over a decade’s experience of educating and accrediting anticoagulation practitioners
- Accreditation to ensure key competencies are met is integral to the course.
A patient’s guide to anticoagulation management and stroke prevention
- A comprehensive, blended-learning course to give patients the knowledge, skills and confidence to self-monitor their oral anticoagulation
- Content also relevant to those taking warfarin who are not self-monitoring
- Evidence-based content developed and tested with patient and carers to ensure its relevance.
- Also suitable for HCPs supporting those taking oral anticoagulation, as a shared resource to foster a common understanding.