- Legitimate interest – where the use of your personal data enables us to provide you with the relevant service, support or advice as per our normal course of business.
- Contract performance – where the processing of your personal data is necessary as part of a contract of service with you.
- Complies with a legal or regulatory requirement – where the processing of your personal data is necessary to comply with current legal or regulatory requirements.
Helicon Health Limited is a limited liability company registered in England under company number 08070188. The Company delivers digital healthcare to improve outcomes and reduce the cost of chronic disease. Our focus is on cardiovascular disease, starting with atrial fibrillation, stroke prevention and heart failure. Our registered address is: 97 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 4TP. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulations (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’. Personal data is, in simple terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified.
Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
Under the GDPR you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 10 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to be forgotten, namely the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 11 to find out more.
- The right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 11.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Unless you contact the Helicon Health through the website we do not collect any personal data from you. We do not place cookies on your computer or device, nor do we use any other means of data collection. If you send us an email we will collect your name, your email address and any other information which you choose to give us.
If we do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see Part 9 below. As stated above, we do not generally collect any personal data. If you contact us and we obtain your personal details from your email, we may use them to respond to your email and/or enquiry. You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes other than storage on an email server.
We will only store your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR. The data on our website is managed by an external provider Optima Systems Ltd, Optima House, Mill Court, Spindle Way, Crawley West Sussex, RH10 1TT.
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to one important exception. In limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it. This is known as a “subject access request”. All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 11. There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding. We will respond to the request without undue delay and, as per guidance from the ICO, at the latest within one month of receipt. The date will be calculated from the day after the request is received, whether a working day or not, until the corresponding date in the next month.
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details, marked for the attention of the CEO. Email address: email@example.com. Postal address: Helicon Health Limited, 3rd Floor, C/O UCL Business Ltd. 90 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 4TJ.
Where you have a complaint against the Company, you should, in the first instance forward your complaint to Helicon Health Limited at the address above and marked for the attention of the CEO, where we will endeavour to resolve any issues with you. If you are not satisfied with our response you do have recourse to the Information Commissioners Office which is the UK supervisory body for data protection www.ico.org.uk.