HeliconHeart is an integrated package of web-based services, designed to be interoperable with a wide range of hospital and GP systems.
It is tailored to assist the management of patients with atrial fibrillation who, typically, need both anticoagulation to reduce the risk of stroke and other measures to control the heart rate and rhythm.
- Real-time web based electronic health record (EHR) shared with clinical colleagues and patient, hosted on NHS SPINE 2 HSCN.
- Anticoagulant advisory system.
- Interoperability with existing GP systems and other clinical systems.
- Affordable patient self-monitoring, using BP monitor and Roche’s Coaguchek.
- Education for clinicians.
- Education for patients.