HeliconHeart uniquely integrates clinical guidance and advisory systems with a wide range of patient management tools.
This helps clinicians to make treatment decisions faster and more efficiently.
How do we support the management of atrial fibrillation?
- Clinical decision support for rate and rhythm control, including medication choices
- Guidance to aid the recognition of high-risk patients with atrial fibrillation (AF)
- Tools and advisory system to help clinicians determine who should be offered oral anticoagulation
- Advice about the best oral anticoagulant to meet the individual patient’s needs
- Tools to support the management of other risk factors and co-morbidities associated with atrial fibrillation (AF) e.g hypertension and coronary artery disease
What does our anticoagulation advisory system include?
- Trial validated algorithms for anticoagulation dosing and monitoring intervals
- Anticoagulant plan management
- Tools to improve the time spent in the therapeutic range and thus reduce the likelihood of stroke
- Automatic calculation of stroke risk score
- Alerts for adverse events
- Advisory and monitoring system for new oral anticoagulant drugs e.g. dabigatran, rivaroxaban and apixaban